Iron Chef Moo takes on Blogathon 2007 to raise funds for the National Kidney Foundation.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nearly there

We're done with the cooking, the eating, the nibbling here and there. Neither Alex nor I can even consider the idea of food right now - we've both hit that icky part of the morning where your tummy is just off and cranky and in the mood to tell you where to go. We're both going to sleep like babies, without a doubt.

Alex is talking to friends on the other side of the world, pointing them to his favorite parts of the Blogathon day. He's happy, excited, exuberant.

I'm listening to bellydance music, stretching, sliding, circling. I keep getting out of my chair to do the "three minute shimmy". Of course, people are sleeping, so I have to do it without benefit of a hip scarf. That's just not as satisfying as busting out of the char and laying down some mad hip work. *sigh* I shall, of course, cope.

And I will amuse you by giving you silly music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm heading to bed soon, so I'll turn you over to people in your time zone. Can't wait to try some of these recipes!